Who am I?
My name is Xavier Bordoy. I’m teacher of Mathematics. Since season 2013-2014, I have teached in an adults school in Mallorca (Spain). The levels that I teach are secondary school equivalent courses and preparation for taking exams to university and vocational training admission.
About this site
This site is my personal blog plus my teaching cabinet. That means I use it as a blog and for storing my activities and documents in my everyday teaching. I would be very glad if some material was useful for someone. You can access them via the main menu.
- Except where otherwise noted, the content on this site (including comments) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This means, essentially, that you are free to use, modify and distribute the contents of this site as long as you give appropiate credit, provide a link to the license and indicate if changes were made. For more information, see the legal terms of the license.
- I intend to use works licensed under a Creative Commons licence1 or in public domain. In case I could not use these kinds of works and I need to use classic copyrighted material, the use of works is done under the protection of:
- All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- You may notice that the information presented in this site is not always 100% accurate. So you are the sole responsable of using it.
- Pandoc, a universal document converter, which is called by GNU Make to pass from Markdown format [1,4] to several formats: HTML5 pages , Beamer presentations, Slidy presentations, etc.
- I use Bootstrap alpha CSS framework for controlling what the is is looking like.
- The site does not use HTTP cookies, except Isso ones.
- I use Linode as hosting machine and Namecheap as domain company.
- All this site has source code in this repository which is hosted by Github.
I spend $5 every month using Linode. If you want to support me you can:
- Use this
5500f43490f9b199360a9a95c2b541281e542100referral code to Linode if you decide to use hosting service
- Buy some stuff I have designed
 Gruber, J. Markdown. http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/.
 Ministerio de Cultura. Entrada 8930 del real decreto legislativo 1/1996, de 12 de abril, por el que se aprueba el texto refundido de la ley de propiedad intelectual, regularizando, aclarando y armonizando las disposiciones legales vigentes sobre la materia. 1996. http://boe.es/boe/dias/1996/04/22/pdfs/A14369-14396.pdf.
 Wikipedia. Fair use. 2016. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use.
 Wikipedia. Markdown. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markdown.
 Wikipedia. HTML5. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5.